i love food.

Monday, November 28, 2005

I was checking up on The O.C. Season 3 and i realized i forgot about ALEX! Yes Alex, that Alex with the purple streak who was once together with Marissa! Boy do i miss Alex! She's like visual orgasm! ( quote Nole Marin ) Anyhows, Can you imagine if Alex was still with Marissa or a more realistic imagination, can you imagine if Alex was still on The O.C. I'll be so happy! Alex is fucking hot.

I wanted to tell you my dream, But i figured you wouldn't listen.
I wanted to tell you how much i love you, But i figured you wouldn't listen.
I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, But i figured you wouldn't listen.
I wanted to tell you how beautiful you are, But i figured you wouldn't listen.
I wanted to tell you that I missed you, But i figured you wouldn't listen.
I wanted to tell you so much so that i've already forgotten that, it all wouldn't even mean a thing to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home